Baby Bleu Salad
As Served By: Homewood Gourmet, Homewood | Yield: 4 servings
- 2 (5-ounce) bags mixed spring salad greens
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed and quartered
- 1 cup Sweet-and-Spicy Pecans
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
Toss together first five ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with ¾ cup of the Balsamic Vinaigrette, gently tossing to coat. Serve with remaining vinaigrette, if desired. For ease, make the Sweet-and-Spicy Pecans and Balsamic Vinaigrette ahead of time.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Franklin Biggs
This recipe was provided to Alabama Food by the professional chef or restaurant identified above. Alabama Food staff has not tested this recipe and cannot make any representation as to the results.